|Motion:||Internal Rules of Procedure|
|Proposer:||GRÜNE JUGEND (decided on: 04/27/2017)|
B1-550 to Internal Rules of Procedure
From line 550 to 558:
As a principle, in all elected bodies there must be a minimum of 40% of women and 40% of men.
• If there is only one position in a body, there is no quota.
• If there are two or three positions, the quota doesn’t apply, and one woman and one man is enough.
• If there are more than four positions in the body the 40% quota applies.
• In case of a fraction number it is rounded up to the closest whole number.
Exceptions: The two spokespersons of FYEG always have to be of different sexes. (cf. 2.2.2)
- Young Greens of England and Wales
- Mladí zelení (Czech Young Greens)
- ViNO (Finish Young Greens)
- Grön Ungdom (Swedish Young Greens)
- Young Cyprus Greens