|Consultation:||FYEG General Assembly 2022|
|Agenda item:||5. Member Organisations|
MO2: Noored Rohelised (Estonian Young Greens)
Application for Candidate Membership
Estonian Young Greens is the youth organization of the Estonian Green party. It has been operating since 2007 and aims to unite and involve young people interested in politics in Estonia and thus develop an environmentally sustainable worldview and to contribute to raising Estonia's political culture.
We want to unite young people who want to contribute to achieving and developing the
Green Worldview in Estonia. The green worldview values environmentalism and sustainability, as well as human rights and equality.
From 2021 we have a new programme containing following topics:
- Preservation of nature and its biodiversity
- Development of digital culture
- Drug policy reform
- Circular economy and waste management
- Preservation of native culture
- Ensuring the welfare of domestic, farm and wild animals
- Transition to a sustainable energy economy
Members can be citizens aged 14 to 35. Any person up to the age of 35 may be an associate