Dear representatives of Member Organisations,
Welcome on the FYEG Amendment Tool. It is set up to be used for the FYEG General Assembly (GA) that will take place between May 11th and May 13th, 2023. The GA is the most important decision-making event that takes place each year. It is the occasion to reflect on our work, elect our leadership and decide on our future plans.
For more information about the General Assembly, visit fyeg.org/GA23
During the General Assembly, different documents will be presented, debated, amended and adopted by delegates. The FYEG Amendment tool allows you to submit resolutions and amendments to them, amendments to FYEG Structural Documents (Statutes and Internal Rules of Procedure), amendments to plans submitted by the outgoing EC for the upcoming year, as well as amendments to the new Political Platform of FYEG.
Please bear in mind the following deadlines:
13 April - 4 weeks before the GA
- Deadline for applications of ExecutiveCommittee candidates
- Deadline for applications of Financial Control and Advisory Committee candidates
- Deadline for Ecosprinter Editorial Board candidates
- Submission of resolutions
- Submission of amendments to the
- Political Platform, the Internal Rules and Procedures
- FYEG Reports and Plans
In order to submit a resolution, click on the corresponding button below.
In order to submit an amendment, click on the text you want to amend and then click on "Create amendment button"